UNITED SC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
The UNITED SC policy regarding COVID-19 is to comply with all Federal, State and Local guidelines.
The key guidelines specified in the Larimer County and State of Colorado guidelines with regards to outdoors youth sports include:
- Participants (e.g., players, spectators) who have been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 should not participate and should self-quarantine, unless they have been fully vaccinated.
- Contact Information must be maintained (Player attendance in TeamSnap is still required)
- For outdoor sports, no limits on the number of participants or spectators.
State of Colorado:
- Cohorts will be maintained within teams.
- Masks are only required indoors under certain conditions. See the link for more details.
- Spectators must not mingle or mix and must remain 12 feet from athletes at all times.
- Attendees should refrain from mixing and mingling with others not in their household during events as much as possible.
- Attendees should maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others as much as possible.
- Attendees are recommended to wear masks unless doing so would inhibit the individual’s health, in which case reasonable accommodations should be pursued to maintain the safety and health of all parties.